3D Printing Pen V3 with OLED Screen
1 x 3D Pen
2 x 5M 1.75mm PCL Filament (Random Filament Color)
1 x Power Cable with Adapter
1 x User Manual(English/Chinese)
1.80-100 Degrees Centigrade Low Temperature , Safe For Children.
2.Our 3D Printing Pen is a Good Helper for Exploring Children Creativity and Intelligence. Children Can Print
What They Imagine Smoothly and Make it into a 3D Mounding.
High Quality 3D Printing Pen Offer Creating3D Drawing for Exploring Children Intelligence and Creativity,
with CE, EN71, FCC and ROHS Certification.
Compatible with PCL Filament, Comes with 2 assorted colors PCL Filament, 20m in Total.
USB Connection, Can be Charged by Power Pack, You Can Start Printing at Anywhere Fit.
Weight 65g, of Suitable Size, Lightweight and Slim for Children Holding.
Certification: CE, EN71, FCC and ROHS
Certification: ROHS, CE
Input Voltage: DC 5V 2A
Nib Material: Ceramic
Mat Diameter: 1.75mm
Nib Diameter: 0.7mm
Nib Working Temperature:About 70
PCL Loading Speed: Low(80 ) / Medium(90 ) / High(100 )
Automatic Filament Unloading: Support
Compatible Filament Material: PCL
Filament Material Mode: PCL
Enclosed Filament Material: PCL (Assorted color)
Filament Length: 5m / 16ft(Each)
Item Size: 177 x 19 x 16 mm / 6.97 x 0.75 x 0.63 inch
Item Weight: 65g / 2.2oz
Package Size: 184 x 150 x 53mm / 7.2 x 5.9 x 2.1inch
Package Weight: 319.5g / 11.3oz
Easy to Operate:
1. Connect to the power, insert the filament, long press the button for choosing the right filament material mode; (Filament must be inserted deeply into the bottom of the filament filling port. )
2. Choose a suitable loading speed, wait till the temperature is matched with the suggested one;
3. Then long press the loading button, filament will load out slowly;
4. When filament is loaded fluidly, release you finger;
5. Short press the loading button for pause;
6. Short press the unloading button for unloading filament.
1. Children should be guided by parents when using this pen.
2. Please don't touch the pen nib when it is working!
3. Press the filament unloading button for releasing filament. Don't pull it out by hand.